> On 15 Jan 2016, at 23:49, Nicolai Hess <nicolaih...@gmail.com> wrote:

> <mailto:da...@allouche.net>>:
>
> So yes, it's broken, but maybe it's something else entirely, I get new
> reproducible errors every few minutes: errors when activating pretty printing
> in the diff viewer in Monticello,
>
> this is a known error from the "recent" change for rubric text component
>
> unexpected contextual menu showing up when I do Cmd-T in the debugger,
>
> known ( from the recent changes for debugger :) )
>
> infinite recursions when trying to debug through the
> MonticelloRepositoryBrowser...
>
> I don't know this error. But I don't think "this" MonticelloRepositoryBrowser
> is actually used.

I think that was actually a bug in the debugger, or inspector, not in
MonticelloRepositoryBrowser.

And yes, this appear to be dead code. I found it before finding the actual
browser, and thought it might be a good place to start exploring Monticello.

I tried the old debugger in my new latest image (in the hope that syntax
highlighting would not be broken there), but I realised it advertised no
keyboard shortcut for stepping through the codeā€¦

Starting to wonder if I should go back to spending my evenings playing Elite
Dangerous, and come back in a few weeks when stuff is hopefully less buggy
everywhere :-(