On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 4:15 PM, Aliaksei Syrel <alex.sy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Bloc does not have examples yet.
> What classes/methods do you need to be commented first to understand the
> system?
>
> On Feb 9, 2016 4:46 AM, "Sean P. DeNigris" <s...@clipperadams.com> wrote:
>>
>> I realize it's a fast-moving work in progress, but what's the best way to
>> try
>> to understand the system?
>>
>> For example, I saw class comments, some of which seem to be out of date,
>> and
>> I no longer see many of the examples I remember from last year - maybe I
>> have to load them separately?

Maybe... How about starting with some old fashioned hand sketches,
scanned, with maybe some audio attached to the static image describing
the architecture would give people the quickest start.  Just like you
were introducing someone new who was sitting next to you -- but for
those of us aroudn the world who can't make there ;).

Or maybe (??) do an adhoc whiteboard presentation to a few people
locally that you video. It doesn't need to be nicely edited.

These might be quicker than sitting down to write class comments - and
maybe others can assist by extracting class comments from this
material.

cheers -ben