Hi Stef,

Yes, the title is what you are searching for :). I keep on trying to explain
that, but somehow this does not come through. We changed the rendering of the
category label to include # in front to make it more apparent. So, if you have
a category named #SomeCategoryTitle, you can search for #somec, and you will
reduce the amount of processors that get triggered.

It is essentially, what you were asking for: if you only want implementors,
then you will only search for implementors if you add #implementors (or #i /
#im / #imp / #impl / #imple / #implem … ) to your query. The reason it works
only with #i is that there is no other category that starts with #i on the top
search.

I extended the help in the latest version of GT-Spotter with several examples.
I will continue extending today with the technical side of how to extend
Spotter. Could you take a look to see if it is more explanatory?
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/17666/GTSpotter-should-offer-usage-help

Cheers,
Doru

--