From: "Stephan Eggermont" <step...@stack.nl>
Sent: ‎2/‎28/‎2016 12:41 PM
To: "pharo-dev@lists.pharo.org" <pharo-dev@lists.pharo.org>
Cc: "pharo-us...@lists.pharo.org" <pharo-us...@lists.pharo.org>
Subject: Re: [Pharo-dev] Who is using Pharo Launcher and for what

On 20-02-16 11:49, Damien Cassou wrote:
> I don't need long paragraphs, just give me the keywords please.

Today I triaged a bug in CodePanel by downloading image versions 50600
50590 50595 50597 and 50596 and installing NewUI from the catalog
browser to find out that it was broken by a change in 50596. With
PharoLauncher it took me about 5 minutes, just long enough to wonder if
I should automate this further, and just short enough to not bother.

Stephan