On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 8:36 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <esteba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 16 Mar 2016, at 13:28, GitHub <nore...@github.com> wrote:
>
> 17797 random crash while trying to dispose a NULL handle
> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/17797
>
> again, this is an attempt against the "Font crashing VM” bug… please I need
> all reports possible… even if you think is the same as before (even if IS
> the same as before).

   "[A]" ImageWorker do: [ 1 + 1] within: 2 seconds onTimeout: [ self
inform: 'timeout' ]

1. Ran refresh.sh per last post and opened Image.
2. Opened playground without adjusting native window.
3. Three times successfully inspected [A], seeing "2".
4. Opened Nautilus and a few more times successfully inspected [A], seeing "2".
5. Maximised native window
6. Inspecting [A] caused forked child to remain open with error
     FT2Error: Freetype2 primitive failed [error 2][unknown file format]