> Do anyone really use GLM-Morphic-Brick?

We all "use" it, our tools are build with this.
(inspector/debugger/playground/spotter).

> Because it is there just for spotter and will be deleted ASAP.

Not only for spotter. And if our tools are build with this, people may try
to use this
for their own tools. This is the core image, and the core tools. What
should we
say?
Please don't use it, but our core tools are built on this?

> We know that it is bad. Normal fix requires too many changes...

No excuse.