I did not expected such a warm welcome and being in vain for more than a year..
Thank you all guys, you are great!

Yes, as i said i feel like i want to get some involvement.. So expect more acid in future, because that is my energy taking such unordinary form sometimes :)

I'm really happy for you.
If you can help with the SDL 20 integration. I'm not sure that everything you did in last year may was integrated. In fact we did not have the time because of Spur and uFFI. In Pharo 60 we need to remove all the old event chain and only use OSWindows.

Ronie will arrive a5 of April to Lille and he wants to work on Woden but also it would be good to have his FFI (with special bytecode) integrated into the JIT
so I imagine that clement, eliot, esteban and ronie should talk.