Hi

I do not think that aliaksei is not taking care.
He is working a lot to make sure that Pharo will have a future from the UI perspective. He is spending all his free time on Bloc and what he is doing is massive. He rewrote the AthensCairoBack end to optimise it for Bloc local coordinates. I'm sure that if someone would have propose some help to him he would have gladly accepted.

I personnaly thank him for all the energy that he is putting into Bloc. The talk at PharoDays was showing really nice results. Bloc is really getting to be really nice and change the face of Pharo for the next decades so we should encourage people doing
Bloc!

So instead of bashing someone, I would prefer that we help him.
Yes Pharo has some code that we do not like and I have my own list. Now the best things to do is to
improve code review and to fix when we see something wrong.

Stef