Le 2/4/16 17:31, Aliaksei Syrel a écrit :

You don't want to draw a shape, you configure it. Shape can not be drawn, it is not an AthensPath.

cell shape: (BlShape new
  path: BlCirclePath new;
  strokePaint: (BlStrokePaint new
     paint: Color blue;
     width: 1)).
cell extent: 50@50.

But this is not what I want! As I mentioned in a mail that was sent but never arrived.
I want a square and this is why I did

BlCell>>initialize
    super initialize.
    self
        shape:
            (BlShape new
                fillPaint: (BlColorPaint new color: (Color yellow));
                path: BlRectanglePath new);
        extent: self extent

then I want to draw something extra this is why I overrode drawOnAthensCanvas: aCanvas

Now I stop but I find bloc too complex.

Sorry but I cannot lose time like that and just get frustrated at the end.
I will use the athens canvas directly and stay in morph for now.

Stef