On 04-04-16 14:49, Igor Stasenko wrote:
Oh, and aside all of that.. Making a full-fledged word processor is not
just a regular engineering task. You need an expert of publishing, expert
in fonts and typography. That's right from the beginning.
And i am not that expert in this domain(s).
So, next time, when we start talking about things like page layouts,
columns, margins, tabs, references and other stuff, first find an expert
who will be able to transform these terms into technical requirements.
If you think it so simple, it is not: because all those terms came from
paper-publishing domain, that existed even before first computer came to
existence.
The capabilities of TxText and whether it will be capable to handle well
complexities of full-fledged word processing features, at this point,
without having an expert is nothing but just a speculation.

I know enough about typesetting and producing technical documentation.

Stephan