Hi Nicolai,

I am a bit removed from the code details at the moment, and I think I need to
step back a bit :).

If I understand correctly, you are saying that:
1. defining bindings with #alt does not work on Windows. This means that we
should fix this one. Using Cmd should not be a solution here.
2. defining the bindings for Spotter can indeed be made to override the ones in
the text editor if needed. But, I think we can start thinking about using #alt.

Does this make sense?

Cheers,
Doru

--