Peter,

This is really well done !

This should be used as an example on how to use Spec for something real.

What I am missing in the UI is some indication of the path that leads to the
current selected file. Right now, I am wondering where exactly I am, I feel a
bit lost (this is of course from the technical standpoint of a path in a tree).
This could be done with a popup, a trail, a pop-over.

We should have some more discussions about this, it could make a great addition
to Pharo.

Sven