On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 8:24 PM, Denis Kudriashov <dionisi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I glad to finally release new version of Seamless (0.8.2).
> It could be loaded by:
>
>        Gofer it
>       smalltalkhubUser: 'Pharo' project: 'Seamless';
>       configuration;
>       loadStable.
>
> It works in Pharo 5 and 6.
>
> It is complete redesign of original version with the goal to make it more
> flexible, reliable and simple.
> (original version was created by Nikolaos Papoulias)
>
> Seamless is foundation for RemoteDebuggingTools. It allows reuse existing
> debugger to work with remote process by transparent network communication.
> Particularly new version provides required flexibility to reduce number of
> requests between distributed objects. No debugger changes was needed to
> make it work relatively fast with remote model.
>
> For more details look at my blog
> <http://dionisiydk.blogspot.fr/2016/07/major-seamless-update.html> and
> read docs: Seamless
> <https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/view/Books/job/PharoBookWorkInProgress/lastBuild/artifact/book-result/Seamless/Seamless.pdf>
>  and
> Basys
> <https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/view/Books/job/PharoBookWorkInProgress/lastBuild/artifact/book-result/BasysNetwork/BasysNetwork.pdf>
>

> As usual feedback is welcome.
>
> Best regards,
> Denis

It will be a while before I play with it, but the manual was an interesting
read. Some minor nit-picks...

* Perhaps use a dash for compound-words like receiver-peer and
sender-peer.  This phrase was a bit hard to decipher...

    "When request is executed on receiver peer sender peer should
receive..."
versus...
    "When request is executed on receiver-peer, the sender-peer should
receive..."

* Check spelling ==> knowk?    ;)

cheers -ben