On 07/22/2016 12:13 AM, Dimitris Chloupis wrote:
I don't have the problem you have, if I issue the command to redownload the zip it does so and it installs it's code fine. At least the last time I checked with my ChronosManager project to make sure everything works as expected few months ago.

I'd be interested to know exactly what you are doing here ... the Smalltalk expressions that you are using, because what you are saying does not match my understanding of how Metacello works, so I assume that I am not correctly guessing what you are doing.

Dale