I will!

I love to read nice comments

Stef

Le 28/7/16 à 00:38, Nicolai Hess a écrit :
Hi,

I recently added some class comments to the Refactoring-Package. (RBBrowserEnvironments, RBRefactoring, RBNamespace).

Now I added some more HelpTopics describing the refactoring framework, some background information, RBPatternParser and Metavariables, some examples and put the existing class comments into the HelpBook.

see fogbugz issue 18829 <https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/18829/Add-a-RefactoringFramework-System-HelpTopic> Add a RefactoringFramework System HelpTopic
you can load the slice and open the HelpBook with

HelpBrowser openOn: RefactoringHelp.

Would be nice if someone can help with proofreading and of course, amy feedback is welcome.

nicolai