Hi nicolai

I remember that I read everything and fix typos. Did you got my review or did I suuceed to lose it ;).

Stef

Le 6/8/16 à 15:24, Nicolai Hess a écrit :

    I will!

    I love to read nice comments

    Stef

I updated the slice and added some more example (much more is needed but I think it is better than having no doc :) ). I changed some help topics on refactoring support in nautilus to directly used the refactoring classes comments (no need to maintain two docs), but this is not applicable for all refactorings, for example "generate superclass" and "insert superclass" needs its own description, as there is only one RBAddClassRefactoring comment.

please help with reviewing, I am not good at writing this kind of text.

The refactoring engine is a great and powerfull piece of code and it would be great to have a proper documentation "in-image". I have seen some bugs, bad code or wrong bug fixes by contributors not fully understanding the framework (me too :) ).

just load the slice and open
HelpBrowser openOn: RefactoringHelp.

thanks
nicolai