Hi Stef,

I agree with what you say in this mail, and I am not sure where this is not the
case. And I also do not understand how this relates to the previous message
which was about manipulating the list of items (I guess in a collection).

Nobody argues that you have to go through Spotter if you have what you want in
front of you :). Spotter, in its current form, is meant for finding an entry
into the system if you do not have it. The end goal is to have as much direct
manipulation of objects as possible, and if we find a place where this is not
the case, we have to improve it.

Could you re-detail the original problem?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Obvious things are difficult to teach."