Le 27/08/2016 à 14:32, Esteban Lorenzano a écrit :
> yes, some years ago I made a package for this.
> later Ben tried something similar with the user manager.
> none of those approaches worked as general approach because you need to
> “close” a lot of things…  (not just the spotter… which by the way, NEEDS to
> have a setting, no idea who answered you that but he is wrong), and image is
> not prepared for that.

I checked the issue tracker and it was closed because people though that
we need a better way to disable shortcuts in general and that it is not
specific to Spotter.

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/17041/We-should-be-able-to-disable-GTSpotter

But we still cannot disable/enable Spotter without hacking into KM :(
I think that sometimes it is good to think about a generic solution, but
we still can get a temporary one because everyone cannot wait 3 years
that the good one works. We can still let a flag "Remove this temporary
solution after we finish <issueNumberHere>".

--
Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu

165 Avenue Bretagne