Hi,

> On 28 Aug 2016, at 14:38, Peter Uhnak <i.uh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to start looking into VMs a bit (because crashing several times a
> day for months now is really pushing my temper), but now I am not sure what
> is actually the VM.
>
> This is what it used to be https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-vm, but
> it's maintained anymore.

Why you say so? It is maintained, and still the official pharo distribution.
Now, thinking that "looking at it" and "fixing" will be a nice and easy (and
quick) fix... Good luck with that :)

Anyway current problem is in FT2Plugin (I'm playing with the idea of replace it
completely)... If you want to take a look :)

Esteban