> Why you say so? It is maintained, and still the official pharo
distribution.

Because of this:

​
which coincided with the announcement of OpenSmalltalkVM... that's why I
wasn't sure what is the mainline. (Or maybe you took a vacation, which is
also an explanation :)... which reminds me that I should take a vacation.
:/ )

> Now, thinking that "looking at it" and "fixing" will be a nice and easy
(and quick) fix... Good luck with that :)

Well considering I spent many-o-hours just trying to figure out why copy
pasting wasn't working from Chrome, I make no illusions this will be quick
or easy... but at least I will feel like I am trying to end my suffering...
:)

On Sun, Aug 28, 2016 at 2:53 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <esteba...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> By the way first thing I would do is to remove FT2 plugin and see how it
> works

I'll start with this, although there's the GrafPort (Cairo?) related crash
too.

Plus I want to figure out how I can get crash dump on Windows...

Thanks!
Peter