Hi, we are releasing a new version of Iceberg, with several new features
and bugfixes. I would't yet say that is 100% production ready, but it is
close, so I want to invite you to test it and provide feedback.

You can install it by doing:

Metacello new
  baseline: 'Iceberg';
  repository: 'github://npasserini/iceberg';
  load.

More installation instructions and documentation can be found at
https://github.com/npasserini/iceberg.

Some of the new features in this version are:
- Allow to commit several packages together in the same commit.
- Show diffs for incoming and outgoing commits (i.e. before push/pull you
can browse the difference between the remote and the local versions).
- New History view allows to see any commit in any branch and compare it to
the current loaded version.
- Better support for interacting code loaded outside Iceberg (smaltalkhub,
filetree, gitfiletree, etc).
- From the diff view, revert changes or browse them (i.e. open a Nautilus
on the changed class/method).
- Automatically update presentations on code / repository changes.
- Integration with Metacello, i.e. after installing Iceberg you do
something like

Metacello new
  baseline: 'TaskIt';
  repository: 'github://sbragagnolo/taskit';
  load.

(By default) it will be loaded using iceberg (there is a setting to avoid
it if you prefer traditional behavior.

- Improved handling of git errors.
- Improved performance for several operations.
- Improved documentation.
- ... and several bug fixes and other minor improvements (please look at
https://github.com/npasserini/iceberg/milestone/7?closed=1 for more
details).

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any doubts.