Hi Nicolas,

Great work!

I will test it again. I kindly ask everyone else to follow the call and test
this release. Ideally, create a repository on GitHub and play with it.

It is important to get this piece as stable as possible to make Git part of the
default Pharo experience.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Reasonable is what we are accustomed with."