+1.

Unless you're dealing with fixed precision* entities, it's usually better to
specify digits to display in printing methods themselves
(#printShowingDecimalPlaces: & friends in base image).
As per previous discussions around this that arise every second year or so,
rounding the number itself (as long as we're dealing with floats) will never
work as you want reliably.

Cheers,
Henry

* And in that case, you'd use ScaledDecimals