On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 11:01 PM, test <wkass...@libello.com> wrote:
> 2. when i make a slice i find no possibility to save it to my pc,

Save it to package-cache (Henrik's snapshot),
then later <Copy> it from package-cache to Pharo6Inbox.

Note that <Copy> doesn't automatically request your password
for Pharo6Inbox like when you <Save> direct to it. You will need to
edit its repository definition to add manually add your account & password.

> to check
> whether i made things correctly and there is no changes-button in the
> monticello-browser to look at the diff that slice would make.

I find the preview provided by the <Merge> button
more often gives me what I want to review my Slices in a fresh Image.

cheers -ben