Le 29/10/16 à 17:01, test a écrit :
On 10/27/2016 11:13 AM, Nicolas Cellier wrote:

feel free to improve the slice.

Hi,
i never made a slice and thought <stupid grin>, i could eventually try to do that in this case, but of course i did not succeed: 1. Nicolas, i do not understand, why you put asScaledDecimal: numberOfWishedDecimal at the end of Fraction>>round:. what would not work, if one simply omitted that? 2. when i make a slice i find no possibility to save it to my pc, to check whether i made things correctly and there is no changes-button in the monticello-browser to look at the diff that slice would make. of course the seasoned programmer has no problems with that, but a simple user like me? 3. this line: "< expr: '(1/3 round: 2)' result: (33/100) >" is not accepted by the browser. i have no idea how to call this example to debug it, perhaps (33/100) is not accepted as a result because Fractions are no literals? and then what?

This is an experience that we should remove
    "< expr: '(1/3 round: 2)' result: (33/100) >"
    -> "(1/3 round: 2)' -> (33/100)"

werner

p.s. regarding your slice, Nicolas, FractionTest>>testRounding needs also to be changed.