Hello Ben,

About discussion points in 2 (a, b and c): I agree with your arguments...
somebody that just moved from Pharo 5 to 6 and crashed an image will look
for a "Recover lost changes" in the menu and can have a problem to discover
it the replacement in a World->Tools->Epicea->... entry.

Then, as a first step we could flatten the 2 menu entries and then at least
anybody will easily find an entry related to changes in World->Tools.

Second, we could try to merge both Epicea GUIs into one (suggestions are
welcome).

I still have to read more in detail the remaining of your report to answer.
Anyway, thanks a lot for it.

Cheers,
Martin