We should apply.
I have a new list of topics.
Now we should not have topics with clearly identified mentors.

Stef

Envoyé de mon iPhone
Le 20 janv. 2017 à 22:21, Yuriy Tymchuk <yuriy.tymc...@me.com> a écrit :

What do we do?

We have to apply ! ;-)

We talk with Jigyasa Grover who is doing an internship in my lab at the moment and she is willing to help. Jigyasa was a student in a former Google Summer of code and is involved in several >open-source initiative like Women who Code and FOSSASIA. She is a mentor of GoogleCodeIn.

You can find a small presentation during last FOSSASIA : "
My journey in FOSS with Pharo & FOSSASIA by Jigyasa Grover - FOSSASIA 2016"
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uLIzylxvIz4

She has done a streaming video this morning also: http://goo.gl/UyclKP
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2iRG_jpOL54

Anyone to help her setup a small team for Pharo proposal to Google Summer of Code this year ?