--- Begin Message ---
Hi Thierry,

I need it for the OSProcess. When my code calls OSProcess the warning
(http://imgur.com/a/9jhMy) appears.

It happens only once. If I close the warning window It does not happen
again, but of course if I restart the image it appears once again, so I have
to find a way to include it or another workaround

Cheers
Davide

Thierry Goubier wrote