On 25 January 2017 at 16:02, Thierry Goubier <thierry.goub...@gmail.com>
 wrote:

> Yes, it goes a bit faster. But I stopped half way through the list: it is
> tuned a lot slower than I'm used to with Morphic.

Hehe :) Tuning is another story. Current implementation treats mouse wheel
and trackpad in the same way, which should not be the case of course.

Basically, If I compare the bloc class list to a Morphic class list
> scrolling variable speed example, I really have to work out hard the scroll
> wheel with Bloc... and, still, I'm not reaching the end of the list.

I made a video comparison of 3 list implementations that display all
smalltalk classes. I tried to scroll identically for all three cases and
covered almost the same distance with mouse wheel:
​
 Morphic-Bloc-Lists.mov
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-bMBVDOi3oTS1JqM01CY21PUmc/view?usp=drive_web>
​
What morphic example did you use?
I would be also very very glad to know what DNUs and segfaults you get :)

Cheers,
Alex