*Sorry Clement, maybe I am stupid but it is not clear for me.*

*If I put halt after "CAN'T REACH" I got debugger which means that it "can
reach".*
*Maybe by "CAN'T REACH" you mean that any return value will not be used?
But it is not true: if I return something it will be result of original
assignment expression. But as you said it could crash VM.*

Ok I tried and I can see that. This is why I have bugs. Well "CAN'T REACH"
was supposed to mean it cannot be reached, I don't understand how it could
be reached.