I found myself thinking of those airtight boxes with gloves used in biology
labs and that led to

Scissorhands
Claw (as in Toy Story)

Less frivolous:
Extensor
Pert   (Pharo Extended with Remote Tools. pert
1.
a. High-spirited, lively, or cheerful: A pert receptionist greets each client.
b. Impudently bold; saucy: He was pert to his teacher. She gave a pert answer.
2.
a. Attractive or stylish in appearance: a pert hat.
b. Small or firm and well-formed: a pert nose.

and hence pert means sexy)