This is a really nice solution for STON, thank you!

But in general terms, imagine I have some task and it’s not the trivial to add
a progress bar. I could spawn a string morph and make circle the digits with
some interval, but maybe there is something easier. For example Kommiter had a
spinner morph that you could just open and it would be spinning. So when you
run a task you can easily see that the task is still running

Uko