Hello,

I have setup a collection at HAL. For now it is empty, we should fill it and
then add it to the website
(and announce it then, not now…).

The collection automatically has every paper on HAL that has “PHARO” as a
keyword in the field
"Project/Collaboration”.

        https://hal.inria.fr/PHARO/
        https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/PHARO

HAL is not Inria specific, here is some more infos (from
https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr ):

        HAL is an open archive where authors can deposit scholarly documents
from all academic fields.

        For the attention of the authors

                • The deposit must be made in agreement with the co-authors and
in the respect for the policy of the publishers.
                • The deposit is subject of a control, HAL reserves the right
to refuse items that do not meet the criteria of the archive.
                • Any deposit is definitive, no withdrawals will be made after
the on-line posting of the publication.
                • Text files in pdf format or image files are sent to CINES
(https://www.cines.fr/en/) for long-term archiving.

For the attention of the readers

        • In a context of electronic distribution, every author keep all its
intellectual property rights.