Hi Stef,

Currently that's the default behaviour of the Raw view: it displays for
collections only the first and the last 21 elements. The Items view however
always should display all the elements of a collection.

The main problem with the Raw view in Pharo 5 is the speed. In Pharo 6 now
the speed of the Raw view is greately improved so we could increase those
limits. Still for now there should still be some limit for the Raw view.
Ideally we should add a small widget, something like a paginator, for
navigating through large and very large collections.

Cheers,
Andrei