On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 10:55 PM, stepharong <stephar...@free.fr> wrote:

> Pharo 6.0
> Latest update: #60410
>
> Hi
>
> Several points that we MUST improve
>
> - I often get an error when I save code.
> SubscriptOutOfBounds: 0
>

> extent
>         ^ self actualWidth
>                 ifNil: [ self minimumExtent ]
>                 ifNotNil: [
>                         (self actualWidth + self margins left + self
> margins right)
>                                 @ (self lines last bottom - self lines
> first top + self margins top + self margins bottom) ]
> In RubParagraph
>         apparentl self lines last...
>         tries to access the 0 indexed element :(
>

> - How do we get the old textual stack description?

In the toolbar menu of the stack you find 'Fuel out stack' and 'Copy to
clipboard'.
'Copy to clipboard' copies a textual description of the stack that can then
be pasted in an email.
Is this the "old textual description" or are you referring to something
else?

>         Now I wanted to report it and share with you the stack..... oh boy!
>         I thought it was file out but no it just save one method
> definition (So great)

What action did you use to file our the textual description?

Cheers,
Andrei