On Fri, 24 Feb 2017 00:05:10 +0100, Andrei Chis <chisvasileand...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 10:55 PM, stepharong <stephar...@free.fr> wrote:
Pharo 6.0
Latest update: #60410

Hi

Several points that we MUST improve

- I often get an error when I save code.
SubscriptOutOfBounds: 0

extent
       ^ self actualWidth
               ifNil: [ self minimumExtent ]
               ifNotNil: [
(self actualWidth + self margins left + self margins right) @ (self lines last bottom - self lines first top + self margins top + self margins bottom) ]
In RubParagraph
       apparentl self lines last...
       tries to access the 0 indexed element :(

- How do we get the old textual stack description?

In the toolbar menu of the stack you find 'Fuel out stack' and 'Copy to clipboard'. 'Copy to clipboard' copies a textual description of the stack that can then be pasted in an email. Is this the "old textual description" or are you referring to something else?

Ok this is what I was looking for.
It looks like a generic copy past entry so I did not tried it.
Can you rename it into  copy textual stack?

Then I do not get why we could not get action about the current context and action about the complete stack together.
Because these are not method that we see but contexts.

Now I wanted to report it and share with you the stack..... oh boy! I thought it was file out but no it just save one method definition (So great)

What action did you use to file our the textual description?

fileout in the main menu when you clik on the stack element.
I never ever used it since 2006.

Cheers,
Andrei

I got Fuelout the stack in the menu but this is not what I want. :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

- Finally
BTW I clicked on report and I have no idea what it does not mean. The fly by help is empty :(((((

do you have an idea about what is this Send a report: it looks totally obscure and useless.

So like an idiot I did a screen capture.
This broke totally my feel. In less than 10 min I left like either the system became less good or I'm totally stupid.