If anybody ever did an `apt-cache search name` it will be clear that
having a good, concise, intention revealing package name is better
than having a sophisticated one. I don't see how in Pharo catalogs and
other discovery/browsing mechanisms it would be different.

Best regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo