Not great but okay. i think we are at the point of "perfect is the enemy of
done".  There have been plenty of suitable suggestions, and its a topic
with high bike-shedding quotient, so you should just pick one you and the
man paying the bills are happy with.  Otherwise you'll get another round of
suggestions like these...
"phrem"  26k googs - pharo remote
"phremt" - 195 googs - pharo remote tools
"phremit" 225 googs - pharo remote integrated tools
"phremide" 5 googs - pharo remote ide

One thing to keep in mind though is that we can be as clever as we like
here in text, but you should imagine yourself saying it in front of a
lecture.

cheers -ben

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 5:35 PM, Denis Kudriashov <dionisi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Philippe invented new word Pharocket :). Maybe it is the best for this
> project?

>> Also I think its fair that the guy that wrote the code to pick the name,
>> its his baby afterall, whether he is paid for it or not. He earned that
>> right.
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 6:06 PM Dimitris Chloupis <kilon.al...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Just for the record, the name does not matter
>>>
>>> As a matter of fact if you want the name to really sell the library/
>>> tools then the last thing you want is a name that makes any logical sense
>>>
>>> You have much better chance to catch attention with "Pink Elephant" than
>>> "Pharo Remote tools" or whatever
>>>
>>> illogical names monopolise the software market
>>>
>>> Python
>>> Ruby on Rails
>>> Django
>>> Blender