Hello Siddhart

I asked lukas to decide if he can participate to the GSOC ecompletion
project or not. He is working for a company and
he may not have the time to fully participate.
I hope that he will take his decision soon.

Now about the project and GSOC in general here are some advices:
- Did you follow the pharo mooc?
- It would be good to show to the community that you are a nice pharoer :)
usually we ask people to do the following exercise
- double linked list test first
- now if you want to show that you are super super cool and we will all
want to work with you I suggest (it depends on your level)
to try to do the ObjVlisp tutorial available at: