Dimitris Chloupis <kilon.al...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> --001a113a8620c74f7a054d5aba55
>
> Not before IMMEDIATELY realizing that all screenshots containing the white
> theme are outdated and will IMMEDIATELY prefer the dark ones that will have
> an updated view of the Pharo GUI compared to a screenshot that has the
> white theme and it's outdated by two or more years.

No they will think it is for a different environment and waste time
looking for a match.

A beginner won't see that just that they cannot get the same answer as
the mooc or documentation.

They will look for a language where the documentation matches what they
get as they don't know if the documentation or their code is wrong. (and
probably cast aspersions on the quality of what they are using)

--
Mark