Le 13/05/2017 à 08:58, Stephane Ducasse a écrit :
My gut feeling is that it will be better not to mix git and MC.

It is easy to make MC compatible with Git.

It wasn't that hard in the past, but needed a community effort (MC being a core part of the system). Now, with the infrastructure underway (libgit, git fast-import) it looks very easy to implement.

Thierry

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 11:09 PM, Oleksandr Zaytsev