So does that mean we should use the Pharo5 vm for production then? It sounds
like 6 is still a bit bleeding edge and for production applications we should
wait for 6.1?

At the moment it seems a little chaotic - we all like the new features, and 6
is definitely a breath of fresh air - however if you want to deploy something
commercially then you need stability.

Tim