Will this update be picked up with the scripted steps you described for 0.5
(particularly if you want to run in a v6 image?).And do we just run them again
to get it? (I assume that if you have already loaded 0.5 you just do the
metacello bit - but in a new image, would those steps get you 0.5.1?)

(e.g. your wrote:

then, to update, execute this (sorry, this is like that because we have still
an older Metacello version):

#('Iceberg-UI' 'Iceberg-Plugin' 'Iceberg-Metacello-Integration'
'Iceberg-Libgit' 'Iceberg' 'BaselineOfIceberg' 'LibGit-Core'
'BaselineOfLibGit’)
do: [ :each | each asPackage removeFromSystem ].

Metacello new
  baseline: 'Iceberg';
  repository: 'github://pharo-vcs/iceberg <github://pharo-vcs/iceberg>';
  load.
)

Tim