I don't want to be pesimistic, but this means we don't have CI until we
restore all slaves. From the Pharo point of view, we lost almost all but 1
or 2 slaves in different ci servers. Check:

- https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/
- https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/
- https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-ci-jenkins2/

I'd like to make for real a call for help in here. We have, for each
project (pharo, pharo-contribution, ci-jenkins2), to set-up slaves for
windows linux and mac. This means we have to create slaves, check they can
connect to jenkins (and otherwise configure them, install dependencies
(windows through remote desktop...)).

I propose to do a meeting on discord #development tomorrow, monday, at 14h
CEST (UTC/GMT+2, Paris/Brussels time) to organize a task force. Like that
we can split tasks and share knowledge on this to have less bottlenecks,
what do you think?

>From my side, I'll try to spend monday morning seeing how we can automatize
most of these things...

Guille