>> Hi,
>>
>> I've made some write up for the pharo part (not metacello or external
>> projects)
>>
>> https://github.com/guillep/PharoIntegrationProcess/wiki/Cont
>> ribute-a-fix-to-Pharo
>>
>> Of course, expect bugs on it :) Not everything is smooth. If you have
>> comments, they are welcome.
>>
>> Guille
>>

> Maybe I mixed something up, but following the other (pavel)howto  I
> thought that I would
> clone the origin repository, (and edit iceberg to use the local clone as
> the origin)
> and later define my (github)-fork as another remote.
>
> But in your screenshots, it looks like you cloned your pharo fork, and set
> the original pharo git project as another remote.
> Are both options equal and just differe in which remote is called "pharo"
> and which is called "origin" ?

To have pharo-project/pharo as the origin is a scheme that Esteban is using
and in past Iceberg had troubles to enable Pharo pluggin correctly for
repositories that were not set like that. Now it does not matter, however
if you will use your local repository clone more, you will have forks of
other people as remotes too and then it is quite natural to have your own
fork as only one of them.

-- Pavel