Thanks Guille, now it looks fine.

Another issue for Windows users is that you cannot execute the workaround:

$ git config core.longpaths true

until you first cloned the repository. That's why I said one first should
let fail the git clone command and then:

$ cd pharo/
$ git config core.longpaths true
$ git checkout -f HEAD

If anyone can check because submitting a fix should be easy and there
shouldn't be guessing in the process.

Cheers,

Hernán