> Denis Kudriashov wrote
> > I also realized that this library automatically adds annotations to
> > packages because we are now able annotate manifest classes
>
> This all sounds very cool, but would you mind explaining the motivation a
> bit? For example, isn't a manifest class itself meta-information about a
> package? What does this new feature enable us to do for/with classes and
> packages that we couldn't do before? Thanks!

I thought I explained it in my blog
<http://dionisiydk.blogspot.fr/2017/09/class-meta-annotations.html>. But I
know that I am a bad writer.
For Commander examples look at github
https://github.com/dionisiydk/Commander/tree/dev. It's still draft and not
full.

About packages It was just an idea.
Yes, Manifest is a meta information itself. But you are not able to extend
it from different packages like class extensions. I don't know where it can
be needed. But with class annotation approach you can do it.
Actually it is the main feature required for Commander: UI packages extend
commands from domain packages with information how to access and execute
them from UI. It makes commands reusable.