Tudor Girba-2 wrote
> Bloc is usable since half a year (the tutorial from ESUG was also given at
> PharoDays and works out of the box).

[not-a-rant ;)]
After spending a good part of the day playing with Bloc, I'm wondering
whether I am approaching it wrong. When I hear "useable", I think useful in
real life scenarios - maybe not necessarily production, but at least
day-to-day personal/in-house use. With many failing examples, deprecations,
and seemingly minimally working text support (I was playing with
BlTextElement, not looking for a full editor), I didn't find this to be the
case. Am I missing something? Was "useable" meant in the sense of "ready for
experimentation and feedback"? I am not complaining at all. I just want to
be clear on the status so I effectively manage my expectations and find the
best way to help out. Thanks!
[/not-a-rant ;)]

-----
Cheers,