Max, Esteban, Denis: Thanks! it worked: https://github.com/pharo-
project/pharo/pull/690
I didn't have to add or remove packages as in step 5, but I did have
to 'Synchronize
full repository' as in step 6.

Luke, this is offtopic, but here is a brief guide to use epicea after you
lost changes:
1. reopen the image and select "Code Changes" from the world menu > tools.
2. click on left side items: they are change log files.
3. look at the logged changes on right side: the most recent ones are on
top.
4. you can select a single or multiple changes, right click and "apply".
Also there is a button "Filters" with options that can help you to remove
from the view changes you don't want to see.

BTW, the "apply" of multiple changes will work better after the PR is
merged.

Martín