Thierry when I select a pragma and do senders of I see all the users.
Now I do not see why this would be difficult to see to have implementors.
And pragma can be use to perform action now people can decide to do
what they want.

Since pragma arguments are literal, I think that for example the
choice of pargram as a marker
as in settings is much better. So it depends on the scenario.

Now the point is not here. The point is that we should reify the
pragma family/type to attach to it query,
verification and documentation.

Stef